Selasa, 07 Februari 2012

just spit it out!



pardon me, previously the title was 'I just wanna say..', but I found it understated. I'm just gonna be rambling here, merely random thoughts. I just feel this urge to spit out many trivial things in my head. no worries of grammar, spelling, and ... manners hehehe:)

hmm.. first of all. I've found this irrititating article in NY times website : http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/05/sunday-review/europe-moves-to-protect-online-privacy.html?ref=sunday . the first thought on my mind was.. what the heck?? I was stunned, shocked (although I've got a hunch about it,that's why i abandoned facebook lately). it's crazy, enough said.

and the next thing is.. why does it seem people dont blog anymore? seriously, should we put twitter to be blamed of? reading blog is alot more fun than someone's timeline, for sure (with a few exceptions;). so many notorius blogs that i've subscribed are becoming less and less splendid, and ... alive. dee's blog, raditya dika, tika, jenny and many more seems give their live away to stack of timelines. so please twitter, dont take my pleasure..

ok, before this post becoming a whining and annoying shout out, that's all i'm saying (a.k.a complaining) about. and now, i'm gonna keep tracking down :D

Tidak ada komentar: